• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] HIGH GRADE BRONZE AGE HORROR: ***** CLOSED ****

175 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Jeez, If you want some nice looking HOS books, this is the place to be.  Great looking books! 

If I didn't have taxes coming up, I'd snag several more.... These take me back to the days of jean jackets and bell bottoms :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimb0(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Going to switch gears on the titles to a very underappreciated title that reprints some of the best Pre Code Horror stories from all the great Altas titles such as Marvel Tales, Astonishing and so on.

Vault of Evil was one of the best and obscure titles of the early 70's for horror reprints and very challenging to find copies of this title in true high grade.  So enjoy as these tend to be scarce in the grades I'm offering.

Vault of Evil #3, NM/MT (9.8) = $149.00 USD ( This copy is truly stunning with a fantastic Brunner Medusa Cover )

There is only 1 CGC 9.8 copy on the census with the last CGC 9.6 selling for $149.00 just this past May.  Very scarce in high grade!

Evil3.jpg

Evil3back.jpg

Vault of Evil #13, NM+ (9.6) = $89.00 USD

This cover can be considered controversial due to the sexual innuendo and 70's stereotype theme.   Hearkening back to the days of the Village People.   Very tough to find in high grade.

Evil13.jpg

Evil13back.jpg