• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Precut Signature Block Stickers

5 posts in this topic

Can anyone point me in the right direction on trying to ascertain precut signature block stickers that you use for signing events.  I know about Ultra Pro Signature Series, but I had some ones in the past that were great, just peel and stick on the bag and cut.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Otter1775 said:

Can anyone point me in the right direction on trying to ascertain precut signature block stickers that you use for signing events.  I know about Ultra Pro Signature Series, but I had some ones in the past that were great, just peel and stick on the bag and cut.  Thank you.

Wow! had no idea such a thing existed. Ive always used blue painters tape.

CGC_6021.jpg
CGC™ Signature Series Mylar® Sleeves
for Autographed Comics

The CGC Signature Series was developed for collectors to bring their comic books to a convention or appearance and have them signed by the creator or artist. The book has to be signed in the presence of a “CGC Authorized witness”. After the book has been signed it is then immediately submitted to CGC for grading and encapsulation in a CGC tamper proof holder.

Bill Cole Enterprises, Inc., In co-operation with CGC has developed a Mylar® sleeve to make the signing and submission process faster and easier. This new Mylar® sleeve measures 7 1/2” wide by 10 1/2” high with our trademark open ended flap and has a die cut opening that measures 5” wide by 8 1/2” high and centered within the front of the Mylar® sleeve, now makes this possible. Also included is an acid free board pre-inserted into every sleeve to protect the comic book during the signing and shipping process. Dimensions may vary + or - 1/8"

CGC™ Signature Series Mylar® Sleeves for Graded Comics
has a 3/4" open ended tab for easy insertion and removal of your book
CAT #
DIMENSIONS
TO FIT
EACH (4/PKG.)
WT.
Order
7 1/2 x 10 1/2
CGC™ Signature Series Books
$10.00

Each sleeve comes with a pre-inserted acid-free board. 4 Sleeves per package.

3 hours ago, Deadpoolica said:
CGC_6021.jpg
CGC™ Signature Series Mylar® Sleeves
for Autographed Comics

The CGC Signature Series was developed for collectors to bring their comic books to a convention or appearance and have them signed by the creator or artist. The book has to be signed in the presence of a “CGC Authorized witness”. After the book has been signed it is then immediately submitted to CGC for grading and encapsulation in a CGC tamper proof holder.

Bill Cole Enterprises, Inc., In co-operation with CGC has developed a Mylar® sleeve to make the signing and submission process faster and easier. This new Mylar® sleeve measures 7 1/2” wide by 10 1/2” high with our trademark open ended flap and has a die cut opening that measures 5” wide by 8 1/2” high and centered within the front of the Mylar® sleeve, now makes this possible. Also included is an acid free board pre-inserted into every sleeve to protect the comic book during the signing and shipping process. Dimensions may vary + or - 1/8"

CGC™ Signature Series Mylar® Sleeves for Graded Comics
has a 3/4" open ended tab for easy insertion and removal of your book
CAT #
DIMENSIONS
TO FIT
EACH (4/PKG.)
WT.
Order
7 1/2 x 10 1/2
CGC™ Signature Series Books
$10.00

Each sleeve comes with a pre-inserted acid-free board. 4 Sleeves per package.

Thank you, much appreciated!!!