• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vault of Midnight Comics, reviews?

5 posts in this topic

I'm in Ann Arbor through tomorrow, first time here and I looked up a couple comic shops. Vault of Midnight Comics is the closest to my hotel so I'm going to check it out tomorrow. If anyone has been there before I'd like to hear your reviews. 

As far as what I'm looking for. I'm only interested in Bronze and Silver age Marvel.  Nothing modern, no trade paperbacks, toys, etc.  

They don’t have a huge selection of Silver. They will have a little Bronze. It’s a nice store, but probably won’t have what you’re looking for. 

Stadium Cards and Comics in Ypsilanti has a decent Bronze selection and will have a little bit of Silver. It’s a 15-20 minute drive from downtown Ann Arbor.

Big Ben’s in Allen Park will have what you’re looking for. It’s about a 40 minute drive from Ann Arbor.

17 hours ago, electricprune said:

They don’t have a huge selection of Silver. They will have a little Bronze. It’s a nice store, but probably won’t have what you’re looking for. 

Stadium Cards and Comics in Ypsilanti has a decent Bronze selection and will have a little bit of Silver. It’s a 15-20 minute drive from downtown Ann Arbor.

Big Ben’s in Allen Park will have what you’re looking for. It’s about a 40 minute drive from Ann Arbor.

Thanks for the info! I've done some research and everything I have read supports what you're saying.. I'm heading to Big Ben's today :bigsmile: