• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Vampirella #1

32 posts in this topic

Hi Dave, Here is a cover for you to grade. I still haven't spoken with Steve from CGC but I trying to put all books inorder and look throught them all many great issues and all over 60+ with white pages. Which I had some of the #'1's

Superman25.jpg

I'm gonna go with 9.0, but I'm being conservative. It's a beautiful book, especially considering the fact that you got it from an ebay auction with a horrible scan! Congrats.

I'm gonna go with 9.0, but I'm being conservative. It's a beautiful book, especially considering the fact that you got it from an ebay auction with a horrible scan! Congrats.

Thanks - shipped it off today - standard turnaround 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

May the "grading force" be with you thumbsup2.gif

V1ss.jpg

V1bss.jpg

cloud9.gif

I just wanted to let you all know that I received the grade today for this Vampirella #1:

9.2 Off-White Universal Blue Label

acclaim.gifcloud9.gifyay.gif

gossip.gifSoon to set a new GPA record for this issue!!! headbang.gif

Are you going to slab it? I bet you a dollar it come back no higher than a 9.0. poke2.gif

...and I make good on my $1 bets, just ask Rip. tongue.gif

I should've taken that $1 from you! Christo_pull_hair.gif It would've caused you pain 27_laughing.gif