• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this 100pager

12 posts in this topic

this book as you can see is a tight clean 100pg giant but it has a 1 tiny hole where the staple pushed through under the tarzans mate picture how would CGC handle this please take a look

100pgss19f.jpg

here is a back cover scan just a tiny ding bottom corner and that yellowish spot is a printing defect

100pgss19b.jpg

I disagree with everyone so far - and I think Greggy would back me up on this ( 893whatthe.gifscrewy.gifwink.gif) but those staple holes are very common in all square-bound books, not only 100-pagers. On such a sweet book, they are not going to bring it down as much as you guys think . . .

You're still looking at a 9.4 here - 9.2 at the least sumo.gif

9.0 at best due to the corner bump, as it appears to go through the whole book. Although I have seen some books graded high with staple holes, they aren't that common. I checked one box of CGC 100 pagers and only noticed it in one book.

9.0 at best due to the corner bump, as it appears to go through the whole book. Although I have seen some books graded high with staple holes, they aren't that common. I checked one box of CGC 100 pagers and only noticed it in one book.

After getting burned getting my "sweet" 100 pagers graded, I agree with greggy--I think this would grade out as VF/NM 9.0