• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
4 4

58 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Comcav said:

Oh you are already heading down the Gold path.  See as soon as you THINK about it, my work here is done.  Just so freaking cool, no one can resist for long . Welcome to the Gold side ;) .

Right! Because silver is soooooo much cheaper.

11 minutes ago, Comcav said:

err... yes.  loads of very pretty 9.0 Marvel books are under $100!  Silver would be a dream to collect.  Costs nothing, and is piled high like cordwood.  Anything you want you can get at any time.  Unless you try to make it hard on yourself by only chasing 9.8 or some such... Silver isn't difficult at all, just a fine starting point for REAL collecting.  Gold.

Didn’t say it was hard, just pricey for us mere mortals.

15 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

Didn’t say it was hard, just pricey for us mere mortals.

I've see you rock out to some killer Gold my friend!  You can drop the cash on the tasty books as needed ;)

7 minutes ago, Comcav said:

Best way to get $1M of comics?  Start with $1.2M cash and enjoy the haircut ;)

William,  i will give you .20 cents on the dollar for your GA collection any day of the week! I'll throw in the haircut for free!

1 minute ago, jbpez said:

William,  i will give you .20 cents on the dollar for your GA collection any day of the week! I'll throw in the haircut for free!

hahahaha.  your generosity is boundless.