• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2020 at 1:43 PM, Galen130 said:

Spawn #100, Frank Miller variant cover.  This issue features the deaths of Malebolgia and Angela.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows minor wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine creases on the back cover that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some very light ink rubs in spots along the spine.  There is also an indentation/scratch near the top staple, back cover, that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

$7.50, PLUS SHIPPING

20201215_141154.jpg

:takeit:

On 11/23/2020 at 12:57 PM, Galen130 said:

Spawn #281, cover B.  This black and white variant was done by Jason Shawn Alexander.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20200310_135507.jpg

On 11/23/2020 at 1:02 PM, Galen130 said:

Spawn #288, cover C.  This issue’s black and white cover was done by Francesco Mattina.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics on the front cover that barely break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20200310_135558.jpg

On 12/5/2020 at 2:24 PM, Galen130 said:

Captain America #23 (LGY #727), Alex Ross ‘Captain America’ Timeless virgin variant.  Winter Soldier makes an appearance in this issue.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the top corner which shows a small split in the paper.  There are a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20201205_131752.jpg

On 12/5/2020 at 2:29 PM, Galen130 said:

Daredevil #23 (LGY #635), Alex Ross ‘Daredevil’ Timeless virgin variant.  Spider-Man makes an appearance in this issue.  This is a brand new comic.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20201205_131824.jpg

On 11/1/2020 at 2:33 PM, Galen130 said:

X-Force #1 (2020 series), Comics Elite/Unknown Comics exclusive.  This cover was done by Kael Ngu.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint plus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, and there is one spine tic that doesn’t appear to break the ink.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING

20200830_165024.jpg

On 8/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, Galen130 said:

American Vampire #2 to #13, with scripts by Stephen King, Scott Snyder, and pencils/inks by Rafael Albuquerque.

I believe these comics to be in NM minus to NM plus condition.  There are no variants in this list.  These are the original direct sales copies.

I have pictures of each copy.  If you'd like to see any, please PM me.  There are too many to insert in the thread and they will take up too much room. (thumbsu

I will no longer ship raw comics by Media Mail, after a previous sale last week.  Raw books will ship Priority mail at $3.50 for one book, $.25 per book after that.  This is negotiable based on quantity and/or weight.  PM me and we'll discuss. (thumbsu

1. American Vampire #2--$4; NM+
  2. American Vampire #3--$4; NM+
  3. American Vampire #4--$4; NM
  4. American Vampire #5--$4; NM
  5. American Vampire #6--$4; NM-
  6. American Vampire #7--$4; NM
  7. American Vampire #8--$4; NM
  8. American Vampire #9--$4; NM-
  9. American Vampire #10--$4; NM
  10. American Vampire #11--$4; NM
  11. American Vampire #12--$4; NM
  12. American Vampire #13--$4; NM-

:takeit:  Issues #2 and #3

1st Print copies of Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash #1 to #6, limited series.  Issue #1 is the J. Scott Campbell ‘Ash’ variant.  The books are exactly what they suggest…Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, and Army of Darkness thrown together in this 6-issue series.  I prefer to sell these books as intended...a 6-part limited series.  If anyone is interested in only one book, please PM me and we'll discuss it. (thumbsu

I believe these comics to be in the range of Very Fine/Near Mint to Near Mint condition,  These comics show hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners on all books, as well as at least one of the following; a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly or barely break the ink; a few spots of light ink transfers on the back covers; very minor indentations on either cover that can be pressed out.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING (all 6 together)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

34 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

1st Print copies of Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash #1 to #6, limited series.  Issue #1 is the J. Scott Campbell ‘Ash’ variant.  The books are exactly what they suggest…Nightmare on Elm Street, Friday the 13th, and Army of Darkness thrown together in this 6-issue series.  I prefer to sell these books as intended...a 6-part limited series.  If anyone is interested in only one book, please PM me and we'll discuss it. (thumbsu

I believe these comics to be in the range of Very Fine/Near Mint to Near Mint condition,  These comics show hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the spine corners on all books, as well as at least one of the following; a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly or barely break the ink; a few spots of light ink transfers on the back covers; very minor indentations on either cover that can be pressed out.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING (all 6 together)

20210413_141458.jpg

20210413_141612.jpg

20210413_141706.jpg

20210413_141800.jpg

20210413_141822.jpg

Direct edition copy of Gene Roddenberry’s Lost Universe #1, limited series.  All works were done by Bill Sienkiewicz.  This copy does NOT come with the original bound-in trading card or game piece.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

On 4/19/2021 at 4:38 PM, Galen130 said:

Direct edition copy of Gene Roddenberry’s Lost Universe #1, limited series.  All works were done by Bill Sienkiewicz.  This copy does NOT come with the original bound-in trading card or game piece.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING

20210413_150835.jpg

20210413_150849.jpg

20210413_150905.jpg

20210413_150917.jpg

1st print, direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #1 (2nd series).  This issue features the 1st appearance of Danny Ketch as Ghost Rider, as well as the 1st appearance of Deathwatch.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows a little wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is light blunting on the all corners, as well as a few spine stress creases/tics on the front cover that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows some light ink rubs near the top edge, as well as some very light ink transfers near the spine and the bottom edge.  The bottom edge of the back cover also shows a very mild bend, which doesn’t break the ink.  I wish this one were in better condition...ce la vie.

$20, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

I decided to list this book separately because of the front cover...which is very cool in the dark!!!  It took a few tries, but I managed to get a decent picture...I think.

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #15 (2nd series).  The cover is glow-in-the-dark.  This issue features appearances by Johnny Blaze and Blackout.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The back cover shows very light ink transfers near the staples.  I don’t know if a press is a good idea for this kind of book (the front cover), but I believe the ink transfers could be cleaned…in my opinion.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130