• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #49 (2nd series).  This issue features an appearance by Hulk.  It also comes with original bound-in Amazing Spider-Man ‘Marvel Cards’ promo sheet.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear along the spine and no tears at the staples. There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  There is a very light ink rub near the top staple.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Collector’s edition copy of Ghost Rider #50 (2nd series).  The cover is die-cut, with red foil on the inside cover.  This issue features the return of Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch).

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one sizeable spine crease on the die-cut cover that lightly breaks the ink.  The inside foil cover shows two smaller spine creases that lightly break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

That's all for today folks.  It's been a busy week for me and I need to rest my eyes.  Lol.  I don't know if I'll be listing anything this weekend because the weather here in Colorado is supposed to be real nice.  I'd rather head to the mountains for some fresh air...unless my better half has to work from home.  We'll see what happens.  My apologies for not listing a bit more...I was pretty busy in PM with some other requests.  Thanks again for visiting/purchasing.  Enjoy your weekend, all!!! :banana:(thumbsu

Ghost Rider: Crossroads one-shot.  This comic has a die-cut cover, and features appearances by Johnny Blaze, Blackheart, and Scarecrow.  Although the cover says ‘Ghost Riders’, the indicia says Ghost Rider.  That’s the title I chose.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink on the die-cut covers and the inside covers.  The creases themselves are bigger than any ink-breakage that occurred.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #1 (2006 to 2009 series).  This is the Marc Silvestri sketch variant, and it features appearances by The Devil and Greexix.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners (especially the bottom corner), as well as a couple spine stress creases/tics that very lightly break the ink.  The bottom spine corner has a very subtle bend through the whole book, which barely creases the covers.  I don't believe the front corner shows ink-breakage from this.  The back corner of this area shows a very light ink rub.  I believe this bend can be pressed out.  The entire book would benefit from a press.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

1 hour ago, Cephusdog said:

Ghost Riders -1,13,15,25-27,49-51,54-56,58-66,68-69,72-73,76-78,81,84-86, Annual 2 and the Crossroads.

:takeit: per pm

weve-got-a-winner-here.jpg

Ghost Rider #0.1 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features an appearance by Adam, who helps Johnny Blaze rid himself of the Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #1 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features a new female Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #2 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features an appearance by Johnny Blaze.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress crease/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #3 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple of spine stress crease/tics that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #4 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress crease/tics that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #5 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress crease/tics that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows what appear to be small, horizontal ‘wrinkles’ or outward indentations near the spine from end to end.  They don’t break the ink…I’ve never seen anything like this.  It looks to be a production error and can be pressed out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Ghost Rider #9 (2011 series), final issue.  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress crease/tics that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

3 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Ghost Rider #1 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features a new female Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20210427_141319.jpg

20210427_141329.jpg

20210427_141338.jpg

20210427_141350.jpg

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Ghost Rider #2 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features an appearance by Johnny Blaze.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20210427_141544.jpg

20210427_141549.jpg

20210427_141558.jpg

20210427_141616.jpg

Ghost Rider #3 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20210427_141627.jpg

20210427_141632.jpg

20210427_141639.jpg

20210427_141651.jpg

Direct edition copy of Ghost Rider #4 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress crease/tics that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20210427_141704.jpg

20210427_141709.jpg

20210427_141719.jpg

20210427_141853.jpg

Ghost Rider #5 (2011 series).  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress crease/tics that barely break the ink.  The front cover shows what appear to be small, horizontal ‘wrinkles’ or outward indentations near the spine from end to end.  They don’t break the ink…I’ve never seen anything like this.  It looks to be a production error and can be pressed out.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING

20210427_141749.jpg

20210427_141755.jpg

20210427_141802.jpg

20210427_141808.jpg

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

Ghost Rider #9 (2011 series), final issue.  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features an appearance by Dr. Strange.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress crease/tics that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING

20210427_142028.jpg

20210427_142035.jpg

20210427_142045.jpg

20210427_142058.jpg

:takeit: