• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

Plans are in the works for another auction to follow after this one. (thumbsu  I'm thinking about keep this up through next Monday. doh! Then, I gotta get more raws listed in the thread. :facepalm:

Dr. Evil.jpg

3 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Plans are in the works for another auction to follow after this one. (thumbsu  I'm thinking about keep this up through next Monday. doh! Then, I gotta get more raws listed in the thread. :facepalm:

vicki.jpg.6e78d4eef6293810fbd4f81a97ad9e2c.jpg

Just sayin', if you're taking suggestions... xD

:news:

Okay, just a quick heads up faithful viewers.  I will not be doing any more auctions this week because of the long holiday weekend coming up.  Even though my wife and I won't be going on a long trip, we may still do a day trip or two.  We can't leave our old cat behind either for an extended trip, and I definitely don't want my mother-in-law staying in our house for the weekend to watch him.  She's nosey...and ancient. :makepoint: :roflmao:

I may start back up again next week...I'm not sure.  I'd like to get more of my raw collection listed...we'll see what happens.  I will continue to update.  Thanks everyone, whether you visited or made a bid since last Friday!! (worship)

:news: