• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, Pitboss said:

Nice sales!

See the source image

Yeah, it's been nuts this evening.  Also sold a bunch more Mortal Kombat books through PM.  I was multi-tasking...not a bad problem to have right now.  lol

I Didn't See It Coming.gif

On 5/1/2021 at 12:27 PM, Galen130 said:

Here are all the Ghost Rider 2099 books that I have. (thumbsu

1. Ghost Rider 2099 #1              $4; VF/NM, or better (collector’s ed.)(1st appearance Kenshiro Cochrane)(ASM promo card panel)
  2. Ghost Rider 2099 #2              $2; VF+, or better (direct)(C-Gram appears)
  3. Ghost Rider 2099 #3              $4; NM, or better (direct)(C-Gram appears)
  4. Ghost Rider 2099 #7              $2; VF/NM, or better (Spider-Man 2099 appears)
  5. Ghost Rider 2099 #9              $2; VF/NM, or better
  6. Ghost Rider 2099 #11            $4; NM, or better
  7. Ghost Rider 2099 #12            $3; NM-, or better
  8. Ghost Rider 2099 #13            $3; NM-, or better (Doctor Doom appears)
  9. Ghost Rider 2099 #14            $4; NM, or better (Doctor Doom appears)
  10. Ghost Rider 2099 #15            $3; NM-, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  11. Ghost Rider 2099 #16            $2; VF/NM, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  12. Ghost Rider 2099 #17            $3; NM-, or better
  13. Ghost Rider 2099 #18            $3; NM-, or better
  14. Ghost Rider 2099 #19            $3; NM-, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  15. Ghost Rider 2099 #20            $2; VF/NM, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  16. Ghost Rider 2099 #21            $1; VF-, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  17. Ghost Rider 2099 #22            $1; VF-, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  18. Ghost Rider 2099 #23            $1; VF-, or better (Heartbreaker appears)
  19. Ghost Rider 2099 #24            $3; NM-, or better
  20. Ghost Rider 2099 #25            $5; NM, or better (double-sized, final issue)

:takeit: Take all

On 4/30/2021 at 12:52 PM, Galen130 said:

Ghost Rider #1 (2011 series), Blank variant cover.  The cover is cardstock material.  The entire series was very short lived with only 9 issues.  This issue features a new female Ghost Rider.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine/Near Mint condition, or better.  There is very light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a very small spine split on the bottom corner.  There are no noticeable spine creases/ticks, but there are stacking rub rubs/soiling on both covers at the staples.  I believe a solid cleaning will fix these issues...perhaps giving this book a chance at a 9.4NM or higher.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING

20210430_112211.jpg

20210430_112216.jpg

20210430_112223.jpg

20210430_112226.jpg

20210430_112249.jpg

:takeit:Take per PM

1st print, newsstand edition copy of Justice League America #70.  This issue is part of the Funeral For A Friend storyline.  For some reason, the 3/4 red cover overlay isn’t with this copy.  I believe it was supposed to, but it doesn’t look like it was ripped from the staples.  Maybe is wasn’t supposed to be there…I don’t remember. (shrug)

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine condition, or better.  This comic shows hardly any wear on the spine and there are no tears at the staples.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a small number of spine stress creases/ticks that very lightly break the ink.

$3, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Legends of the Dark Claw #1, Blank UPC variant.  For some reason, this very hard to find book has gotten some attention the last few months.  This is my original store-bought copy.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  This comic shows light wear on the spine and no tears at the staples.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  Both spine corners shows mild were on the edges, especially the bottom one which has a very small bend.  There is also a very mild spine roll that can be pressed out.

$12, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Lobo #44.  This issue is a Genesis crossover, featuring a cameo by Darkseid.

I believe this comic to be in Very Fine plus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  The bottom left corner of the back cover shows some light blunting, or possible paper loss.  The front cover has a few indentations in places that don’t break the ink.  They can be pressed out.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Lobo/The Mask #1 and #2, limited series.  The title says it all.  I am selling these comics as a set...they will not be separated. :)

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine plus to Near Mint condition, or better.  These comics show hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting on the spine corners of each book, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  Issue #1 shows a small tear in the outer paper near the top spine corner.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (both books together) SOLD

Edited by Galen130

2 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Lobo/The Mask #1 and #2, limited series.  The title says it all.  I am selling these comics as a set...they will not be separated. :)

I believe these comics to be in Very Fine plus to Near Mint condition, or better.  These comics show hardly any wear along the spine and there are no staples to worry about. There is light blunting on the spine corners of each book, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.  Issue #1 shows a small tear in the outer paper near the top spine corner.

$10, PLUS SHIPPING (both books together)

20210617_130102.jpg

20210617_130119.jpg

20210617_130139.jpg

20210617_130217.jpg

20210617_130126.jpg

:takeit:Take 1-2

The Lost World: Jurassic Park #1 to #4, limited series.  This series is the authorized adaptation of the movie, featuring art covers.  I am selling all four books as intended...a  4-part limited series.  If anyone is looking for less than that, please PM me and we'll discuss it. (thumbsu

I believe these comics to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners of each book, as well as a couple spine stress creases/ticks that, at worst, barely break the ink.

$16, PLUS SHIPPING (all 4 books together)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Lost World: Jurassic Park #2, limited series.  This 4-part series is the authorized adaptation of the feature film, and is the photo variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as one or two spine stress creases/ticks that barely break the ink.

$5, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Lost World: Jurassic Park #3, limited series.  This 4-part series is the authorized adaptation of the feature film, and is the photo variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few small spine stress creases/ticks…with one or two that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

The Lost World: Jurassic Park #4, limited series.  This 4-part series is the authorized adaptation of the feature film, and is the photo variant.

I believe this comic to be in Near Mint minus condition, or better.  There is light blunting on the spine corners, as well as a few small spine stress creases/ticks…with one or two that barely break the ink.

$4, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Marvel Comics Presents #2.  Wolverine, Man-Thing, and The Captain (Steve Rogers), among others, make appearances in this comic.

I believe this comic to be in no better than Very Fine/Near Mint condition.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as one or two small spine stress creases/tics that barely break the ink.  Both covers show a few spots of light ink transfers and/or ink rubs in various areas of the pages.

$6, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Direct edition copy of Marvel Comics Presents #64.  Wolverine and Ghost Rider (Daniel Ketch) team up for part one of an eight part story line.  Members of the Fantastic Four also appear in this issue.

I believe this comic to be in Fine/Very Fine condition, or better.  There is light blunting of the spine corners, as well as a number of noticeable spine stress creases/tics that lightly break the ink.  The front cover shows a scuff at the top page edge between the letters ‘M’ and ‘A’, above the purple coloring.  This also took a small nick out of the paper on the back cover in the same spot.

$2, PLUS SHIPPING  SOLD

Edited by Galen130