• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
10 10

2,444 posts in this topic

DO YOU POOH? #1---UNKNOWN COMICS 'VIRGIN' GOLD EDITION, #24 OF 30 LIMITED COPIES

CGC 9.8, White Pages

The cover is an homage to Marat Mychaels 'Guardians of the Galaxy #1.  There are only 6 copies of this issue that are in the census...all are 9.8.

The back of the slab looks like it has some small scuff spots, but that is actually on the inside of the sealed material.  I don't know how that happens, but I know the back of the comic wasn't scuffed...hence the 9.8 grade.

$200 shipped & insured (or best offer)  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

Harley Quinn #75 (2016 series)---Comics Elite/Kendrick 'Kunkka' Lim cover C (limited to 1000 copies)

CGC 9.8, White Pages

There are a few superficial scratches on the back of the slab near the top spine corner of the book.  I can't feel them with my fingers, so they are very mild.  The back cover also appears to show some small scuffs in a handful of spots.  I believe these are inside the material.  I have adjust my price well below the last sale of this variant, which was $75 (doesn't include shipping).

$65 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

SPIDER-MAN #1 (2019)---GABRIELE DELL'OTTO 1:50 INCENTIVE VARIANT

CGC 9.8, White Pages

This issue features the 1st appearance of Cadaverous, as well as the 'death' of Mary Jane Watson.

$80 shipped  SOLD

Edited by Galen130

That’s all for now, folks.  I’m on vacation all next week, but I’ll monitor the thread from time to time.  Feel free to ‘take’ items if you’d like, but I won’t be able to start shipping until September 27th.  This is a vacation three years overdue, so you’ll forgive me if I’m not lurking on the site all week. 🤣🤣🤣 Peace!!!