• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New to Pressing and Grading

2 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Collectors. I am new to pressing and grading. I just submitted 5 books. 4 for pressing and grading and 1 for grading. How long does it take to get books back that are pressed and graded versus just graded:? (I saw the estimated turnaround time is 55 for pressing, but does it really take that long?)  I have only sent in two book for grading in the past.  I am still new to this and just trying to figure it all out. 

19 hours ago, Jack2074 said:

Hello Fellow Collectors. I am new to pressing and grading. I just submitted 5 books. 4 for pressing and grading and 1 for grading. How long does it take to get books back that are pressed and graded versus just graded:? (I saw the estimated turnaround time is 55 for pressing, but does it really take that long?)  I have only sent in two book for grading in the past.  I am still new to this and just trying to figure it all out. 

I sent them 6 comics that they acknowledge receiving on 6/2. They where broken in two groups, modern and value. I'm getting the last batch  back today.