• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: THE BAD BATCH (2021)
1 1

134 posts in this topic

On 1/22/2024 at 7:57 PM, awakeintheashes said:

IMG_7040.thumb.jpeg.f8ee536cbdfe61a3417d7cd482ce4fd9.jpeg

I'm kind of afraid for those double episodes.  The way I see these episodes laid out is reminiscent of Andor where they used a 3 episode arc structure where all the big things happened in weeks 3 and 6.  If it follows that there are two episodes followed by a mini-movie, then I fear what could happen in those 40ish minutes.

On 1/23/2024 at 1:10 AM, ExNihilo said:

I've never read Dark Disciple, partially because I childishly told myself if I didn't read it, then it wasn't true.  So I don't know where those events fall in the timeline.  But is it possible that Bad Batch occurs prior to Dark Disciple?  In which case no resurrection needed and the dark future I try to avoid potentially remains a possibility?

Dooku killed her when she sacrificed herself to save Quinlan Vos, so before RotS. Unless this is a flashback, which I doubt, she will have had to been resurrected by some Nightsister magic. 

On 1/23/2024 at 10:25 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Dooku killed her when she sacrificed herself to save Quinlan Vos, so before RotS. Unless this is a flashback, which I doubt, she will have had to been resurrected by some Nightsister magic. 

Or by the magic of MERCHANDISING !!!!

MV5BMzJjYzlkNmUtODQ5ZS00NWRmLWE5YzAtZGYwNWZjYmU4OGVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE0MzQwMjgz._V1_QL75_UY281_CR0,0,500,281_.jpg

On 1/23/2024 at 4:29 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Seriously. I had the same reaction. All the Clones making an appearance, including Wolffe. And then to see Asajj with her hair and lightsaber from Dark Disciple. 

Looks like Palps is going to make a significant appearance as well. 

And, 3 episodes to kick off the final season. Man, I can’t wait. 

The upcoming final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars has ignited immense excitement, and the recently released trailer only intensifies the anticipation.

The appearance of familiar faces like Wolffe, the compelling transformation of Asajj Ventress, and the looming presence of Palpatine are all intriguing elements.

Moreover, the inclusion of Ahsoka Tano, a central character with a dedicated fan base, adds an extra layer of excitement. With three initial episodes to kick off the season, the series seems poised to deliver a spectacular and emotionally resonant conclusion, leaving fans eagerly awaiting the resolution of Ahsoka's journey and the broader impact on the Star Wars saga. May the Force guide us through this highly anticipated final chapter!

On 2/9/2024 at 5:30 PM, Harry Jorge said:

The upcoming final season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars has ignited immense excitement, and the recently released trailer only intensifies the anticipation.

The appearance of familiar faces like Wolffe, the compelling transformation of Asajj Ventress, and the looming presence of Palpatine are all intriguing elements.

Moreover, the inclusion of Ahsoka Tano, a central character with a dedicated fan base, adds an extra layer of excitement. With three initial episodes to kick off the season, the series seems poised to deliver a spectacular and emotionally resonant conclusion, leaving fans eagerly awaiting the resolution of Ahsoka's journey and the broader impact on the Star Wars saga. May the Force guide us through this highly anticipated final chapter!

Very true and welcome to the CGC Boards. 

Glad they dropped three episodes, which was essentially one 90 minute episode. Really sets the season up and kinda confirms what many have theorized about Omega.

Hate that we have to wait a week for more. 

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 4/4/2024 at 9:06 AM, I like pie said:

I was enjoying this season a lot until 11. We've already been on this ride, haven't we?:ohnoez:

I don't think they had a choice. Omega's plan was right in the moment and really the only one they had. The execution, however, because of lingering issues, failed. I'm thinking we are in for more heartbreak. Also,

Spoiler

Really seems like the Clone enforcer, or whatever he is, is Tech based on all the foreshadowing. (Glasses, overriding encryption)