• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I used to hang in the Silver thread . . .

8 posts in this topic

On 7/14/2020 at 9:41 PM, Marshall Crist said:

I used to hang in the Gold thread, but then I sold my GA comics to buy a house.  Now I still hang in the Gold thread.

But, but . . . look at your avatar.:baiting:

On 7/14/2020 at 9:26 PM, divad said:

But then I sold all of my SA books . . . :frown:

Really!? All!?

I think out of all my modest collection, the SAs would be the last to go, maybe neck and neck with my best BAs.

Planning to get out of collecting? Or out of debt? Or just dumping it all so the kids/grandkids don't have to mess with it?

All!? :frown:

Edited by jcjames
Edited

12 hours ago, jcjames said:

Really!? All!?

I think out of all my modest collection, the SAs would be the last to go, maybe neck and neck with my best BAs.

Planning to get out of collecting? Or out of debt? Or just dumping it all so the kids/grandkids don't have to mess with it?

All!? :frown:

Not entirely - I may have maybe 2 short boxes left from my tomato boxers OO left, but compared to what I did have . . . :wink:

The best part of selling has been revisiting all of the books after so many years. :)