• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Marvel Spider Woman #1
1 1

12 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, Will96 said:

Most of this books looks pretty tight.... especially for a dark cover.... rust free staples.... my issue is the center fold. The bottom was bent in when I received it. I carefully pulled it out, but it is creased and I'm not sure pressing would help this.

DSC_0968.JPG

DSC_0972.JPG

DSC_0974.JPG

DSC_0975.JPG

Is the page ripped from the spine?  Hard to tell.  At least the cover isn't affected.

1 hour ago, Galen130 said:

Is the page ripped from the spine?  Hard to tell.  At least the cover isn't affected.

No, not ripped at all. Just bent. There are a few of the holes you see on the bottom of the page of some comics from the era.

Edited by Will96
grammar

4 minutes ago, Will96 said:

No, not ripped at all. Just bent. There a few of the holes you see on the bottom of the page of some comics from the era.

Yeah, those holes were part of production back then.  With the cover not being affected by the creased page, I'm not sure if pressing will help or not.  You don't see that often without the cover being affected in some way..IMO.  With the rest of the book, I think a 9.0/9.2.  Let's see what others have to say.  (thumbsu

17 hours ago, Galen130 said:

Yeah, those holes were part of production back then.  With the cover not being affected by the creased page, I'm not sure if pressing will help or not.  You don't see that often without the cover being affected in some way..IMO.  With the rest of the book, I think a 9.0/9.2.  Let's see what others have to say.  (thumbsu

Yes, I think it's too deep in the book to be significantly impacted by pressing.... If grandma were alive, she could iron that out.... I mess her.... well that and the moonshine....