• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Flash 140
2 2

16 posts in this topic

Books in this grade range are so hard to grade. Thank you all for your input! I graded it at a 6.5 but we all need a gut check especially when its one of our own books! Hard to be impartial. Does anyone know if there will be another grading contest? I loved those things!

58 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Books in this grade range are so hard to grade. Thank you all for your input! I graded it at a 6.5 but we all need a gut check especially when its one of our own books! Hard to be impartial. Does anyone know if there will be another grading contest? I loved those things!

The average here fl, is very much in favour of your 6.5 estimation, and take that as read. (thumbsu Are you sending it off to be graded?

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

The average here fl, is very much in favour of your 6.5 estimation, and take that as read. (thumbsu Are you sending it off to be graded?

My golden age collection takes priority, sending those in one by one first. It will be a while before I start sending in the Silver age stuff.