• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of the Teen Titans Annnual 5 -- Does Ian Levine have one?

9 posts in this topic

Does Tales of the Teen Titans Annnual 5 (1987) exist?

Overstreet 30th says it does.

No www info confirms that it was ever published. GCD says that it was planned and cancelled (but there are other errors in the index.)

A fan site

http://www.sequart.com/titansWOLFMAN2.htm

says

Tales of the Teen Titans Annual #5 final issue; reprints New Teen Titans Annual #2

but they have no picture.

Calling Ian Levine -- is this book in the complete DC collection?

Thanks,

Jack

Thanks for the link!

I figured that Levine had to have asked the question at some point. I didn't know about the phantom Dragonlance annual.

Levitz's message looks like the last word. Digging out my Overstreet 34th rather than the dog-eared 30th that I keep handy, I see that Annual 5 is no longer listed. I should have looked there first!

Jack

...or you could just PM Ian next time instead of making a fool of yourself by posting a thread. gossip.gif

Thanks. I didn't realize that I was a fool to ask a question about a Teen Titans comic book on a Bronze Age comic book forum. Sorry to annoy you.

Jack

...or you could just PM Ian next time instead of making a fool of yourself by posting a thread. gossip.gif

Thanks. I didn't realize that I was a fool to ask a question about a Teen Titans comic book on a Bronze Age comic book forum. Sorry to annoy you.

Jack

Don't listen to him. 'Lok needs to realize he can never be as big a crab as JC. So either be a nice guy, or settle for second place!

Jack

Wouldn't be a big deal, had you not directed the question to a specific person. If you have a general question that's one thing.

Nice website, btw. thumbsup2.gif