• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Life Magazine grading

5 posts in this topic

This may be a silly question but i need some advice.   I have searched high and low for a CGC graded version of the Batman life magazine.  I see that CGC grades magazines and I would thing that this would be one that people would have graded.  Any reason why CGC would not grade this magazine?  If they have how could i find the stats on it.  Thanks every one and be kind its my first post!!!!  LOL 

Just to be sure, I would take the measurements of the comic and maybe a picture or two, and just email Cgc directly and ask about the whole process.  See what your options are.  They have paid customer service reps.

good luck

Thanks everyone!!  That helps.  Yes I was talking about the cover posted by Joe.    Great looking display so that's close to what I will do.   This was my first post so its encouraging to get some great feedback!!!  :)