• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Contest to pick the last issue of Flash Comics that is obtained by Flashlights
4 4

599 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

which incidentally Aug 17th is my dad's 80th birthday :whee: 

I'm ready if y'all are :headbang: 

Wait where is the memo with what we do again? lol 

Fun fact about Flashlites : every time I hear someone say "Adamantium" I hear only the first part "Adam Ant" and my mind drifts back into a 1980's time loop for a few seconds :banana:

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, flashlites said:

Fun fact about Flashlites : every time I hear someone say "Adamantium" I hear only the first part "Adam Ant" and my mind drifts back into a 1980's time loop for a few seconds :banana:

giphy.gif

That's part of the reason why I made it all caps lol to help with that

I did initially start out with Adam ant, but decided no, I cant 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

49 minutes ago, flashlites said:

giphy.gif

@ADAMANTIUM  Do you want me to tell them you dress up as a Pirate on the weekend like Adam Ant does? 

22 minutes ago, flashlites said:

And now just 15 books left, which will be the first to fall of this list???

Fifteen shall stand, one shall fall...

giphy.gif

Just for clarification....

The number we put at the bottom of our list is what we think will be picked last?

#267 was at the top of my list and want to know if I'm already out of the contest?  :roflmao:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

5 minutes ago, flashlites said:

I will differ to frozentundraguy, i'm not sure how he's reading the lists as I am not allowed to see them doh!

No worries Haha

I started it by putting 1st through 15th next to the list of issue numbers order that you listed them in lol, so I predicted #267 would be first, what do I win? Lol

But he rather me list in order, so I started with my ordered list #267 as I picked it was 1st and then went down to the 15th..... so I don't  think I'm out,.......for the record eek

@flashlites

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

The first number, 267 belongs to

3) ADAMANTIUM    (267)

ADAMANTIUM fills in the question mark on the blank figure. :foryou: and thus is the first contestant eliminated.

For the record his  picks were:

3) ADAMANTIUM    (267)  '281'  '343'  '282'  '106'  '112'  '135'  '111'  '110'  '278'  '280'  '342'  '275'  '174'  '117'

flash141.jpg

Edited by frozentundraguy

On 7/28/2020 at 9:39 PM, frozentundraguy said:

I was asked by a contestant on how to choose the picking order of the 15 issues.

This is a little difficult to explain. Say you think issue 135 will be his last issue purchased. You would want to list that issue first. If you think issue 135 will be his first issue, list it last. In other words your list should be in the opposite order of what you think his purchases will be.

I think it will boil down to blind luck to win this contest. lol

Remember this post. Naturally it's too late now if you had this mixed up.  :foryou: