• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY/PRICE CUTS You Might Find It!
3 3

198 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Avengers #200 VF- Ms Marvel gives birth to her own lover. Wait 'til Bree Larsen gets a load of the screenplay adaption of this one! lol I hate Kang stories! doh! Perez cover and art saves the day. $8

image.jpeg

Take 

32 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

The Great Grape Ape #1 in at least VF. Only thing holding it back is the upper left cover dunch, most of not all of which should press out. $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take 

27 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Monsters (1965 Wonder Books) card stock cover, magazine size, three stories adapted and abridged by Walter Gibson, with illustrations by Dell Comics artist Tony Tallarico (Lobo) $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Got a question ... are the stories in comic book style or are they in written -script with illustrations? 

Just now, Fan Boy said:

Got a question ... are the stories in comic book style or are they in written --script with illustrations? 

Hi Gregory, thanks good question! It's -script with B&W illustrations. Stiff cover and square spine made interior shots tough. I can try if you want.

8 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Bobby Benson's B-Bar-B Riders #3 in VG. Powell cover, Lemonade Kid story. $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Think I will take it...the lemonade kid story looks interesting reading.

Edited by Fan Boy