• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY/PRICE CUTS You Might Find It!
3 3

198 posts in this topic

:news: SOLD via PM! Conan #58 VF- 1st Belit $15

Let's clear up a misconception -- Belit is NOT in that Giant-Size Conan that is sometimes called her first appearance. If you read it, there's an interior splash with a Conan dream sequence that names several women in Conan's life, including Belit, but the panel in which her name appears is a blonde woman, who is most likely Valeria. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

4 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

I don't know about you, but I am NOT finding Holyoke One-shots in every collection I buy.

I get your meaning. I haven’t seen that one...ever, in my entire time as a collector. Here is my first time I’ve seen, and this back cover alone is a howl!  😆

26 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Howard the Duck #13 VF+ 1st full appearance of KISS in comics. Check out that Colan splash; I bet he was cranking "God of Thunder" or "Do You Love Me" when he was drafting that back in '77. $15

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take 

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Let's clear up a misconception -- Belit is NOT in that Giant-Size Conan that is sometimes called her first appearance. If you read it, there's an interior splash with a Conan dream sequence that names several women in Conan's life, including Belit, but the panel in which her name appears is a blonde woman, who is most likely Valeria. 

You seem very passionate about this.. if you want to talk about I am here....