• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Now that I've read the threads guidelines... Batman #137
1 1

13 posts in this topic

For your entertainment, I bring you a Batman #137 that's going to CGC soon. Take your best shot at it. I know what I'm calling it, but I'll wait to post that until later. I'm also looking for your opinions on whether to press it or not. It is not brittle at all, however, it also has almost no creases or bends so I don't know why I would take a chance on pressing.
Following the threads guidelines now, one book per thread.

BATMAN#137.1.jpg

BATMAN#137.2.jpg

29 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

Pressed...7.5.  IMO. :bigsmile:

See, this is what we talk about when we say it's hard to curb enthusiasm when it's your own book. Especially when it's one you may keep. I still collect Batman. I'm gonna curb my hopes and go with a 7.0 as an expectation. Thanks y'all.

2 minutes ago, AmbassadorSlip said:

See, this is what we talk about when we say it's hard to curb enthusiasm when it's your own book. Especially when it's one you may keep. I still collect Batman. I'm gonna curb my hopes and go with a 7.0 as an expectation. Thanks y'all.

Good luck.  Don't forget to post final product. (thumbsu