• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legends of Nascar

1 post in this topic

OK Im trying to figure out how to get a few Legends of Nascar #1's slabbed.. maybe as a test to sell maybe to keep who knows... but CGC has 2 in the census.. and the labels are .. lacking some important info.. I sent a note to CGC but maybe if someone else has some info they can help.   ive not seen anything but the 2 in the census but its rare enough to not be on ebay or anywhere else for me to see the labels as they were issued.  Id like to have the labels say 1st 2nd 3rd or "test, 1st, 2nd" etc. something that makes an official difference... see my request to CGC below.

-------

I have different Legends of Nascar #1's .. I notice that you have 2 different graded in the census.. but have questions based on this:

There are 3 different "non-hologram" versions:  1st Print   $1.50 cover    2nd print  $2.00 cover     3rd Print $3 cover and 4 Maxx Race cards inside.  ( I have some of all of these and we bought all of them directly from Vortex Comics as an official Dealer...)  so the questions are:

1. Both the 1st Print and 2nd print books have November 1990 in the copyright line inside the book, the 3rd print (that has '2nd print' January 1991 in the copyright line) but the only options for the book in the submission for is 1/91 and 6/92.  So if I submit this as a 11/90 version and put in that it is 2nd print, does that show up on the label?   and when I submit the $1.50 (11/90) 1st print books will it state 1st print?

I guess maybe just let me ask it like this.. can we designate on the labels ? 1st 2nd 3rd print?   i know the 2nd print says 1st print and the 3rd print says 2nd print.. (OR the $1.50's were 'test run' and then 1st and 2nd print.. i guess?? ) but it really should show that there are 3 different runs of the book.

Thoughts?

sorry .. brain isnt allowing me to ask this in a good way.. so please email me with questions.. I can send pictures etc if needed