• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
14 14

217 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Hmmm?

We can all take up a pool to have pizzas delivered all day Sunday ?

That's a great plan, except his address is just a store front, where his minions unpack boxes of funny books .... he's not actually there! He's hiding in a very tall tower in an undisclosed location, for optimal signal reception!!! He's got the fastest internet connection possible, so fast that he gets the post just prior to the seller hitting the enter key!!!  lol   :baiting:

Just now, Frisco Larson said:

That's a great plan, except his address is just a store front, where his minions unpack boxes of funny books .... he's not actually there! He's hiding in a very tall tower in an undisclosed location, for optimal signal reception!!! He's got the fastest internet connection possible, so fast that he gets the post just prior to the seller hitting the enter key!!!  lol   :baiting:

I still like pizza

21 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

Hmmm?

We can all take up a pool to have pizzas delivered all day Sunday ?

11 minutes ago, Comcav said:

I like this plan

I'll order up the deep dishes baked with CBD oil and then we might have a fighting chance at the latency introduced to the CPU <---> Memory bridge. 

Put the resistance on high alert. Operation "Pie in the Weeds" is being envoked. 

3 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

I'll order up the deep dishes baked with CBD oil and then we might have a fighting chance at the latency introduced to the CPU <---> Memory bridge. 

Put the resistance on high alert. Operation "Pie in the Weeds" is being envoked. 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA