• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my Avengers 15

14 posts in this topic

8.5/9.0

Nice, clean back cover.

Nice set of Avengers you have there Frederic! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks!

All of them were bought at the same time at a comic con in Montreal about 20 years ago (at a ridiculous price back then! grin.gif) I also have #14, but this one, although a solid 9.0 (IMO) has some water stain on back cover that would send it to CGC hell... so I dare not put it on this post (nor will I get it slabbed, except if I want to burn $23 to test the CGC "water-stain-discount-on-grading" wink.gif

Perimeter creaming

893whatthe.gif goin' in a new direction Aces? 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

greggy is teaching me everything he knows! 893whatthe.gif

Is everyone missing the color breaking nicks around the big "A" in Avengers?

If that's a tape-pull around the "A," I'd call it 7.0/7.5, but one of the best eye-appeal books of that grade I've ever seen a scan of.

I don't think it's a tape-pull since there is no other damage or stain in the "A" region (other than the 2 small uncolored spots)

Fred

If that's a tape-pull around the "A," I'd call it 7.0/7.5, but one of the best eye-appeal books of that grade I've ever seen a scan of.

I don't think it's a tape-pull since there is no other damage or stain in the "A" region (other than the 2 small uncolored spots)

Fred

Gunk on the scanner? If that's not there, then 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

takeit.gif