• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 361 2nd Print (Scans - Antique Show Find)
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I found 2 copies of ASM 361 and one ASM 362 in a $2 loose comic bin at an antique show this weekend - completely loose, no bags or boards. Unfortunately they are second printings, but it seems like they're still in demand (at least 361). Per the board rules of one issue per thread, I'll just post one of the copies in this thread (but I will put a pic to start of all 3 side-by-side as a reference). I'll probably post the other two another time. This copy scan is the 361 on your right in the photo.

I'm pretty new to the CGC stuff - bought and read a lot of comics in my lifetime but read most of them to pieces. Is this the type of issue, depending on grade, that you would consider getting CGC graded? Or is it not worth it for something like a second print in what's probably a lower grade? Thanks in advance.

ASM 361-362 haul.JPG

ASM 361-1 Cover.jpg

ASM 361-1 Back.jpg

ASM 361-1 Top Left.jpg

ASM 361-1 Top Right.jpg

ASM 361-1 Bottom Left.jpg

ASM 361-1 Bottom Right.jpg

ASM 361-1 Interior.JPG