• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Multi-Mag with Daredevil 168
2 2

5 posts in this topic

This one may be tough to assess but any feedback is appreciated.

I am a new member here and wish I knew about this particular forum before I made my submissions to CGC. But that shipped has sailed.

My cousin only has about 100 comics but this item is quite interesting. Some of you have probably seen or heard about the Marvel Multi-Mag Packs from the 1960s thru early 1980s. I have done as much research as I could but cannot find any other instances of this combination: Daredevil 168 (!) with ASM 212.

My cousin actually had 2 of these same Packs but he opened one many years ago. That DD 168 has recently been submitted for grading.

My cousin believes opening this Pack for the DD 168, and the ASM 212 to a lesser degree, is the path forward. I'm not sure and think trying to sell the sealed Pack is the first option to try.

From what is visible what do you think on the grade or approach to sell.

Much Thanks!

Daredevil 168 Pack.jpg

DD 168-1.jpg

DD 168-2.jpg

DD 168-3.jpg

DD 168-4.jpg

DD 168-5.jpg

DD 168-6.jpg

ASM 212-1.jpg

Polybag is going to have to be removed before you send it in.  Might as well rip the band-aid off and get it over with.  Cut the bag open with a razor blade if you want to keep it.  Some collector's like the bags if they have print on them.  Honestly can't give a grade opinion though.  (shrug)