• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN........PGM Green Lantern 7
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Pretty nice copy.

My photo kind of makes the color looked washed out, but it's not that way at all.  The colors are vibrant.

Nice spine, cover & cf attached at the staples. date stamp of some sort on the front, name stamp and store stamp on the back cover.

Back cover has a couple spots of what I would call "Marvel Chipping" on the free edge. (So do we call it DC chipping?)

Nice interior

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

8 hours ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

If you have them and don't mind sharing, what do the grader's notes say? 

light foxing to cover
moderate staple rust
stamps top back cover
tears and missing pieces back cover

The "light foxing" is visible in my photos and it's VERY light.  The "Stamps" on the back cover..... I didn't really think that was something they graded down for, but I understand..... there's two stamps.  The "tears and missing pieces" on back cover are all visible on my pic.  The "moderate staple rust" is the one thing you couldn't see in the photo.  I'm not sure I would have called it "moderate".... it's certainly not enough that it transferred to the pages. To me, it seems it's a somewhat common amount that you see in Silverage comics.