• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I combine signature event with regular grading

7 posts in this topic

Of course I'm new. I tried searching to no avail.

I am trying to sign up for the Scottie Young signature event but would also like to add regular comics for grading.

So far the submission will only let me do one type at a time.

It won't let me add more mail-in regular graded with the signature event.

Am I missing something or do I have to checkout two different times?

I want to send them all in one box and don't want to screw it up.

Thanks.

I’m if I understand the question correctly, you are

1.  Trying to submit comics for a Scottie Young Cgc SS signing event. (Yellow label)

and

2.  Trying to submit some other comics for regular non-signature grading.

these are two separate items so you will need to fill out two separate submission forms and pay two separate fees.  You can mail them together to Cgc, but make sure you separate the invoices and books and make it super clear that you have two or more separate submissions and which books are which.

you haven’t asked, but you might wonder if you can get them shipped back together to save on shipping.  Generally, no, but you can try to contact customer service to ask for some type of special case.

still you should contact customer service to  go through the specific process.

good luck

On 8/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, revat said:

I’m if I understand the question correctly, you are

1.  Trying to submit comics for a Scottie Young Cgc SS signing event. (Yellow label)

and

2.  Trying to submit some other comics for regular non-signature grading.

these are two separate items so you will need to fill out two separate submission forms and pay two separate fees.  You can mail them together to Cgc, but make sure you separate the invoices and books and make it super clear that you have two or more separate submissions and which books are which.

you haven’t asked, but you might wonder if you can get them shipped back together to save on shipping.  Generally, no, but you can try to contact customer service to ask for some type of special case.

still you should contact customer service to  go through the specific process.

good luck

This was most helpful.