• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Thor 162
2 2

14 posts in this topic

8.0 in my humble opinion.  The writing, just the tiniest of corner creases and couple bumps on the top and bottom edge, and minimal corner wear.  Nice looking copy though!  Love me some Galactus.

Edited by Conali

1 minute ago, William-James88 said:

Wow, awesome!

Ha, well I'll trade them all to be 25 again!

I'm somewhat amazed how some of them held up so well.  Obviously I knew some had value , I mean I bought someoff the wall for $10-$20 so I knew they were 'keys'.  But they all went into the long boxes in my closet for ~15-20 years  - only air conditioned when the wall unit was plugged in. Eventually I moved them to the basement of the house I bought where they basically sat until 2 years ago although I re-organized them a couple of times.  All of them in the bags 30+ years old. Luckily some of them were bought in mylars to begin with.    Wonder of modern dry cleaning & pressing too I suppose (the ones I slabbed not the Thors posted here ;  they were prob $1-$2 I found in the back issue bins)