• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman Beyond #1 CGC 9.8 & CGC 9.6 Plus A Couple Of Other Slabs For Sale! CLOSED
1 1

15 posts in this topic

A few slabs fresh off the bus.

I accept first unconditional & unedited  :takeit:with item info here in the thread or PM, text, email, phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins(I get emails of all posts and PMs for timestamps). Payment due within 7 days of invoice unless arranged before "I'll Take It", I think it's reasonable to expect if you post then you have the time to pay in the stated time frame unless otherwise arranged. I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders).   I'll accept returns mailed within 7 days if item is not as described, undisclosed restoration within 30 days, no returns on slabs. No HOS or Probation list members please. These rules aren't meant to be hard@ss but some are board requirements and some result of having to deal with many situations that have popped up over the years, and we are both better off setting the expectations!

Shipping in US is $12 for 1st, $2 each additional slab unless noted, PM for international details.

Edited by GACollectibles

Batman Beyond #1 CGC 9.8 $1400 shipped in US (PM for International details) SOLD!!

23082.jpg.c84f7625ea2468577c1cf526f961dc92.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

23082bc.jpg.abf65bfebe7f9c614b4caef8b65b3713.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles

Batman Beyond #1 CGC 9.6 $825 shipped in US (PM for International details), this one had a GPA error from 8/13 until yesterday as they recorded a sale of $175 which was actually a 2nd series #1, may have affected some recent online pricing since last sale was $1200 SOLD!!

23083.jpg.3359f78d291822d3d5a1362009f6ae34.jpg

Back Cover

Spoiler

23083bc.jpg.02d991e58bfad9b127b39e74fc505745.jpg

Edited by GACollectibles

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

This will go fast

I've been here a long time and my experience is if someone says this that it doesn't.  lol

Here's hoping we break that trend! :wishluck:

1 minute ago, GACollectibles said:

I've been here a long time and my experience is if someone says this that it doesn't.  lol

It won't.

You aren't @Ryan. with all the sweet books

3 minutes ago, greggy said:

It won't.

You aren't @Ryan. with all the sweet books

Remember when his selling threads were just typing practice for him?  *Sniff* Look at him now, he's all growed up.

11 hours ago, GACollectibles said:
11 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

This will go fast

That thing will never sell

Spoiler

Reverse psychology :wishluck:

Had a few good conversations about single or both Batman Beyonds, thanks for the inquiries!

Closing down this thread, PM me if you have any questions about these books.  Book shave been moved to gacollectibles.com along with some others that didn't make it to the boards before betting uploaded to the site including

A Distant Soil #6 CGC 9.6 1st and only graded copy of 1st Appearance of Panda Khan

And more!

New items in any category can be seen by using the "Sort By- Date, New to Old" option on upper right of each category.

All new Copper/Modern comics can be seen HERE

All new slabs can be seen HERE

Thanks for looking!