• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s play a little game
1 1

184 posts in this topic

I got to thinking if there was a key comic associated to every number, like ASM 41 1st Rhino or NM 98 etc.. 

Starting with 1 let’s see how far we can get by naming key issues from any era in numerical order. And why it’s a key so you can start a whole other debate on why it isn’t a key 😉

I’ll start:

#1 Kissyfur... Or Action Comics both are equally acceptable.

Edited by dikran1

1 minute ago, thunsicker said:

Ok for #3 I'll say Action Comics #3.  First appearance of Action Comics #3.

:flipbait:

Batman #4-first appearance of Batman climbing a rope ladder while Robin has the ability of flight apparently.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

This thread was doomed from the start.  No offense to OP-his heart was in the right place.

Sorry, I think I was the first to go totally goofy, partially it's because I remembered when it was done last time.  It's a fun game and I'm sorry to have side tracked us.  Carry on.

3 minutes ago, dikran1 said:

Oh well, sorry for trying to have a little fun... 🤷‍♂️

I've done it myself.  Maybe change it to some kind of challenging game like find a gorilla cover for every # 1-100 or something.