• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Let’s play a little game
1 1

184 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, dikran1 said:

Four Color (Series 1) 16, first Mickey Mouse comic book 

That's one hell of an awesome key. I was actually had the opportunity to buy that comic in a really low grade years ago and it wasn't that expensive. But I was all cool and thought mickey mouse comics had no place in my Batman collection. Oh, if I could go back.

7 minutes ago, William-James88 said:

That's one hell of an awesome key. I was actually had the opportunity to buy that comic in a really low grade years ago and it wasn't that expensive. But I was all cool and thought mickey mouse comics had no place in my Batman collection. Oh, if I could go back.

Was it this one? :cloud9:

035F70A3-8665-47C1-B23D-535D3803A48B.jpeg

1 minute ago, dikran1 said:

Was it this one? :cloud9:

035F70A3-8665-47C1-B23D-535D3803A48B.jpeg

no no, it was in terrible shape, hence why it was rather affordable. Complete but beat up. I'd say a 1.0-1.5. I remember not liking the fact that the comic continued on the back. I was 20 and just getting into comic collecting. Between that and Daredevil 1 (which was indeed next to it in the shop), it was no contest where my money ended up.