• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Godzilla vs Cthulhu
1 1

Godzilla vs Cthulhu  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in a physical battle?

• Cthulhu
    • Godzilla

31 posts in this topic

Not even close - Cthulhu is enormous and his lifespan has gone many millennia - one of the oldest carbon dated life forms , Godzilla is an enormous lizard with superpowers and a byproduct of Radiation poisoning . Plus , he consistently Gets his tail handed to him at the box office

I hear ya...

Most of my childhood toys survived until I could access bb-guns, firecrackers and model rocket engines.

Then the toys were shot, blown up, melted or launched into orbit (my poor kung-fu grip gi joe, we never found you).

And I'm on Team Cthulhu.

-bc

2 minutes ago, bc said:

I hear ya...

Most of my childhood toys survived until I could access bb-guns, firecrackers and model rocket engines.

Then the toys were shot, blown up, melted or launched into orbit (my poor kung-fu grip gi joe, we never found you).

And I'm on Team Cthulhu.

-bc

A fellow pyro ?I’m also in the explosives catergory for joes - especially once that rubber band broke ... they became expendable 😂

3 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

A fellow pyro ?I’m also in the explosives catergory for joes - especially once that rubber band broke ... they became expendable 😂

Not solely a pyro, was an equal opportunity employer of destruction in my youth :devil:

Now it's more like :preach:

-bc

46 minutes ago, Very Metal said:

Providence.jpg?resize=600,927

h1o9bdqqza701.jpg

There are actually quite a few Cthulhu Mythos comics here and there. Alan Moore has done a lot of them: Courtyard, Neonomicon, Providence, Yuggoth Cultures (all from Avatar Press).

Otherwise, there's Fall of Cthulhu (Michael Alan Nelson, Boom! Studios, 2007) and H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulhu (also marketed as Whisperer in Darkness) (Mark Ellis, Millennium Publications, 1991ish). Plus a lot more works more loosely inspired by the Mythos, from Hellboy to Locke & Key to Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham.

370473.jpg

154426.jpg

Edited by Qalyar

I’m interested to read those, I enjoyed all the books. What i meant was that when I was younger Godzilla had a marvel comics run and there’s was nothing like that available for the older god , I think if smaller market comics were around back then that definitely would’ve been an option