• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Offers

24 posts in this topic

I get tempted sometimes to really p1ss some of the sellers off. They'll have DD #42 in CGC 7.5 with an opening bid of $299.99 with a best offer function.

It's so tempting to send over an offer of like $9.99 or something and then wait for the abusive e-mail telling you you have no clue what you're doing and the book is worth waaaaaaay more than that.

Actually.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif...I'm fairly bored tonight...I must just go and find some. tongue.gif

This guy was real easy to work with, I stumbled upon it, made him an offer of almost half his asking price,

and I was shocked when he accepted crazy.gif, and I was even more shocked when I found out this was a Green River copy 893whatthe.gif

This guy was real easy to work with, I stumbled upon it, made him an offer of almost half his asking price,

and I was shocked when he accepted crazy.gif, and I was even more shocked when I found out this was a Green River copy 893whatthe.gif

Really? [embarrassing lack of self control] me! Nice job! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here's a middling quality scan of the GR ASM #13, which supposedly had "holes" also. I think I detected two.....I circled them in green. They were more like heavy dents that broke the cover.

asm13big.jpg