• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Daredevil 131
1 1

11 posts in this topic

I had to be a young whippersnapper when I bought this and just happy to get it... Lots of issues, but I was just happy to get the comic back then.... buy what you can afford.... It's rough.... but on the plus side, that LaSalle Extension University is looking interesting....

DD131F.thumb.jpg.12da7524e324b8e1e7744b7ea8add363.jpg

DD131B.thumb.jpg.9b489b1288997e97218d8f6483fa1371.jpg

25 minutes ago, KCOComics said:

3.0ish. 

I think the front cover isn't to bad (VG).  But the back cover has allot going on. Does that staining go into the book? 

Yeah, it's a bit of a horror show, but no, it's only on the outside. Inside the cover is white.

9 minutes ago, Galen130 said:

That back cover looks more like foxing.  Am I wrong??  If it's staining, a good press/clean might help.

Not really sure how you tell the difference but it's not nearly as dark and brown as the scan is making it out to be. The upper left is moisture or a stain of some kind for sure. Here's a actual photo, not a scan. You can see more problems with the back cover. 

It's a key so I wouldn't mind spending a little to clean up a bit, but at the same time there's knowing when to just let it go....

DSC_0990(1)(1).jpg

3 minutes ago, Will96 said:

Not really sure how you tell the difference but it's not nearly as dark and brown as the scan is making it out to be. The upper left is moisture or a stain of some kind for sure. Here's a actual photo, not a scan. You can see more problems with the back cover. 

It's a key so I wouldn't mind spending a little to clean up a bit, but at the same time there's knowing when to just let it go....

DSC_0990(1)(1).jpg

Much better image, thanks.  Looks more like staining, but some of those creases can be pressed out.  I'd go so far as a 4.5...IMO.  Nice key though!!! (thumbsu