• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recap post #2 updated Sept 8 8pm Discounts Massive Book sale - Silver Age and Bronze age with a bit of GA mixed in.
13 13

657 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jginsberg79 said:

Your avatar doesn't inspire confidence in your agility.

I've been told it fits my online persona.

When I changed to the lizard with parasol, several boardies asked me to change back to the goomba.

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

By the way - headed out to a fire tomorrow at 0-dark-thirty - up near the Washington/Canadian border.

Good luck and be safe. And if you are so inclined feel free to cross over for a visit, I can offer you honourary citizenship, just speak to one of the nearest Mounties....you can't miss them in their distinctive uniforms... 

Canadian+Mountie.jpg

2 minutes ago, crassus said:

Good luck and be safe. And if you are so inclined feel free to cross over for a visit, I can offer you honourary citizenship, just speak to one of the nearest Mounties....you can't miss them in their distinctive uniforms... 

Canadian+Mountie.jpg

Mounties...., eh?

Thread recap in post #2 updated with lots of big discounts!  Going to be away from the computer for a bit.   Let the feeding begin!!!

Please mention the book and the thread recap price in your take it post if you can please

Edited by jhutton2