• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

51 posts in this topic

This is the second part of the collection I came across.  After issues in the 125ish, most of what I have seen so far are realllly nice..storage was not good as none were bagged or boarded so some have light crease, ink transfer stains on back covers..but great colors and gloss.

I will start with issues up to around 154 (cause I still need to scan, grade and price, BUT if you are looking for a particular book after that, let me know and will see if its there.

I will have another thread for copper stuff later when I get to those.

Shipping will be $5 up to 2 books then depending on how many will determine the shipping cost in the USA. I do ship overseas and just depends on where and how many books what the cost would be.

RETURNS accepted (5 days to decide AFTER buyer receives book(s)) but buyer pays the shipping back unless I missed something (coupon cut out, etc.)

:takeit:in the thread is the winner but pm's always welcome.

Payments are CHECKS/MO's preferred BUT will accept paypal.

ALL :rulez:  apply.

Any questions please ask and thanks for looking.

Steve

Edited by rube11

LAST 3 FOR NOW, TILL I GET THE CHANCE TO GRADE AND SCAN MORE..WILL BE BACK LATER TONIGHT

151  8.0  $15  (INK TRANSFER STAINS BK CVR)

152  8.0  $10 - SOLD

153  8.5  $15 - SOLD

ff151.jpg

ff151b.jpg

ff152.jpg

ff152b.jpg

ff153.jpg

ff153b.jpg

Edited by rube11