• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM #2
2 2

26 posts in this topic

the back cover shot highlights the creasing far better and it's not insubstantial, so the lower left back corner is pretty messy. The crease continues up to the picture. It lays flatter than I might have suspected, particularly given the color break on the spine. The top staple placement was unfortunate. I think a 4.5 -5.0 is appropriate. A press would really help with the back cover. 

On 9/1/2020 at 8:08 PM, Funnybooks said:

Great book either way and I hope if you do submit the book that you’ll share the grade with us.

Haven't received book back yet, but it received a 4.5 White.  Yay, but qualified b/c I had not noticed/forgotten a non-story-affecting page was missing.  Thankfully, I got it so cheap back in the day, I'm still very happy with it.  Thanks to all for your comments. 

Edited by Pantodude

2 hours ago, Pantodude said:

Haven't received book back yet, but it received a 4.5 White.  Yay, but qualified b/c I had not noticed/forgotten a non-story-affecting page was missing.  Thankfully, I got it so cheap back in the day, I'm still very happy with it.  Thanks to all for your comments. 

Ah, the pesky "missing page in a book you bought years ago". I had 4 copies of ASM 20 I bought in 2002, sent them to CGC a year ago... and TWO of them came back with a page missing. I never even checked. D'oh!

Like you said, though, if you've bought them right, it won't matter. :) Congratulations!!!!