• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Joker War

4 posts in this topic

Anyone reading it?

Thoughts?

I am and I am enjoying the main Batman story.

But the Joker War tie ins which I decided to get (instead of the Death Metal ties in) Have not been very good, and they dont tie-in to the main story in Batman!

Detective has been good one shots but Batman is in them and it doesn't fit with the main Batman book.

Nightwing has its own thing going on which might tie in soon but what's going on in Nightwing CANT fit with...Batgirl.

Batgirl...this is odd.because again this CANT fit with the main story at all!

Red Hood, this fits in with the Nightwing story and this is the only tie-in for this title.

Harley Quinn 75 There are only 5-10 pages tops that kinda explains with happened to her in the main Batman story, but its a ok story.

I was trying to be vague so no one got mad about spoilers.

IMO, the main story is pretty bland.  Just not a fan of the new Jokerette and the story doesn't feel like it has substance. 

Only thing I'm interested in seeing is when the story is over and the wealth is spent (big if), what does a poor Batman look like? 

Patrick

@UnPhiltered

First off Welcome to the Boards!

So Joker War, 3 Jokers and Death Metal are 3 different “events” and are not connected.

As to restarting titles as #1 it usually happens after a big event such as convergence lead in to rebirth. We might see a few Titles restarting at the end of this year or beginning of next but we don’t know which ones. I do not think Batman or detective Comics will reset. Although Aquaman probably will.

there is a small chance that death metal will reset change the DC universe but I don’t really see that happening.