• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Fantastic Four 52 and ASM 39 - both 5.5 (OW/W)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

This is my first sales thread so thanks in advance for your patience.     Just got back into the hobby after 30 some odd years and recently began selling some other collectibles on Ebay.    My Ebay profile can be found here:  https://www.ebay.com/usr/davicob83

I have also purchased twice off this board from RobbieC (big purchase) Ricksneatsuff (smaller purchse)

Here are the rules:

·       Shipping fees included via USPS (signatures required if requested by the buyer).  Not shipping could be impacted by Labor Day holiday depending on how fast the books are sold

·       Selling/shipping to US only

·       Payments:  PayPal or Venmo, will consider check/money order if requested by buyer

·       Payments expected within 48 hours of confirmation of “winnah” 

·       Take It on the board trumps private message; timestamp is deciding factor.   Will consider offers

·       As with most other sales threads, no one on HOS or PL members please

·       No returns on CGC books

Selling two books that I recently upgraded.   

·    SOLD   Fantastic Four #52  CGC 5.5.  - Off-white to White pages.    Asking $765.     Most recent ebay sales of $810, $795, and $750 (all 8/28 and 8/29) with Instagram sale this week (Elite) of $825.  

·       SOLD:  Amazing Spider-Man #39. CGC 5.5. - Off-white to White pages.  SOLD Asking $200.  NOTE:  The case was dropped while I was taking photos and cracked (UGH!!!).   See photos for the before and after of my stupidity.   I was originally going to ask $250 based on August ebay sales of $257 and $269 but knocked off $50 for the fact that the buyer will need to submit to CGC to reholder (or you can have a nice raw copy that you know for sure is a 5.5)

Please feel free to PM if you have any questions or want to see more photos.  

Edited by DC#
Price change, item sold

SOLD  Fantastic Four #52  CGC 5.5.  - Off-white to White pages.    Asking $765.     Most recent ebay sales of $810, $795, and $750 (all 8/28 and 8/29) with Instagram sale this week (Elite) of $825

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

Edited by DC#
Price change. Sold

SOLD. Amazing Spider-Man #39. CGC 5.5. - Off-white to White pages.  SOLD Asking $200.  NOTE:  The case was dropped while I was taking photos and cracked (UGH!!!).   See photos for the before and after of my stupidity.   I was originally going to ask $250 based on August ebay sales of $257 and $269 but knocked off $50 for the fact that the buyer will need to submit to CGC to reholder (or you can have a nice raw copy that you know for sure is a 5.5)

The first photo is before it was dropped.   The last two show the cracked slab.   Again....UGH..

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

Edited by DC#
Item sold

1 minute ago, DC# said:

Amazing Spider-Man #39. CGC 5.5. - Off-white to White pages.  Asking $200.  NOTE:  The case was dropped while I was taking photos and cracked (UGH!!!).   See photos for the before and after of my stupidity.   I was originally going to ask $250 based on August ebay sales of $257 and $269 but knocked off $50 for the fact that the buyer will need to submit to CGC to reholder (or you can have a nice raw copy that you know for sure is a 5.5)

The first photo is before it was dropped.   The last two show the cracked slab.   Again....UGH..

IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_1927.jpg

IMG_1929.jpg

Unknown.jpeg

:takeit:

Is the fantastic four still available? 

On 9/4/2020 at 1:44 PM, DC# said:

Fantastic Four #52  CGC 5.5.  - Off-white to White pages.    Asking $765.     Most recent ebay sales of $810, $795, and $750 (all 8/28 and 8/29) with Instagram sale this week (Elite) of $825

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg