• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dust spots, Dirt spots, or slight Foxing?

3 posts in this topic

I have a Comic that has no spine ticks, no bends, scratches, or cuts. A perfect comic except for the spots at Title from V to the 1st E. My Question is, Can you just get  a Cleaning of Comic and Grading,without it being pressed? This comic does not need Pressing. Vengeance 1. I will post Pictures. Thanks for any replies.

IMG_2851.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

Edited by Mart8925

2 hours ago, Mart8925 said:

I have a Comic that has no spine ticks, no bends, scratches, or cuts. A perfect comic except for the spots at Title from V to the 1st E. My Question is, Can you just get  a Cleaning of Comic and Grading,without it being pressed? This comic does not need Pressing. Vengeance 1. I will post Pictures. Thanks for any replies.

IMG_2851.JPG

IMG_2853.JPG

IMG_2852.JPG

You usually get the full kit of cleaning and pressing. Some third party  presses may just offer  one or the other  but I have yet to see any.

Anyways, you are better off getting the full kit .  it's relatively cheap and opting for a press helps in  case some slight creases happen during shipping and handling of this comic  when being cleaned.

Edited by William-James88

On 9/6/2020 at 11:18 PM, William-James88 said:

You usually get the full kit of cleaning and pressing. Some third party  presses may just offer  one or the other  but I have yet to see any.

Anyways, you are better off getting the full kit .  it's relatively cheap and opting for a press helps in  case some slight creases happen during shipping and handling of this comic  when being cleaned.

(thumbsu