• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dont received my grader nots

7 posts in this topic

hello y'all, im a newbie, so if this is a silly question pardon me... i just purchased a grader notes for my hulk 181, but, after i did my payment i could not see anything on the site and i dont get a mail about grader notes... so is there a problem with me or with cgc?

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Yes, we are having an issue with some functions on our website and that includes the graders' notes.  Our IT team is working on that right now and should have that fixed later today.  If you don't receive the notes by the end of the day, you can contact our customer service department and they can provide you with the note or have a refund issues.  You can reach them at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning, thanks for your message.  Yes, we are having an issue with some functions on our website and that includes the graders' notes.  Our IT team is working on that right now and should have that fixed later today.  If you don't receive the notes by the end of the day, you can contact our customer service department and they can provide you with the note or have a refund issues.  You can reach them at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com

Thank you!

thanks a lot for your help sir

• Administrator

Unfortunately, it looks like they are still experiencing an issue and are still working on getting that fixed.  You can call or email our customer service department with the certification number of the book in question, and they can provide the notes for you.  You can reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. Thanks!