• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

On 2/15/2021 at 11:59 AM, Azkaban said:

all invoices have been sent I think :insane:

snowed in today hopefully will be able to get out in a couple of days and start getting these boxes in the mail :ohnoez:

calling for 9 to 12 inches today, in Kentucky where I live that shuts everything down lol

Up here? Meh (notice the 'summer' toques)

snowstorm.JPG

13 hours ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

Up here? Meh (notice the 'summer' toques)

snowstorm.JPG

Where are you at? I'm from the Midwest so this would've been nothing where I'm from(my hometown actually lends snowplows to nearby towns when they get heavy snow because we get it so regularly), but I live in south Texas now and not even convenience stores have been open the last few days :ohnoez:

Just now, BoogieWoogie said:

Where are you at? I'm from the Midwest so this would've been nothing where I'm from(my hometown actually lends snowplows to nearby towns when they get heavy snow because we get it so regularly), but I live in south Texas now and not even convenience stores have been open the last few days :ohnoez:

Canada2.JPG

okay was finally able to get to work and get some packages out @bb8, @BorderlineHoarder, @Morganmi, @Chazgee, @pacino408, @Djohnson321, @CDaBruce, @Hongalez boxes are on the way, tracking has been sent

we are getting more snow tonight so hoping to get back out by Friday and get more in the mail :ohnoez:

was able to get out of the drive today and got more mailed out @p-kay14, @echu, @universal soldier, @Haupia, @Djohnson321, @JRBaxter should be able to get the rest mailed out by Monday :whee:

everyone who has paid your books are in the mail, I left everyone's tacking at work doh! when I get home tomorrow night I'll send you the tracking 

okay everyone that has paid has been mailed out finally 

dang weather :preach:

except @BuscemasAvengers

Tim I'll send your tracking to you tonight after I get home 

Just got my stash! OMG. Blown away. All books looked exceptional. Dang. Seriously. Might go back to see if any books that I was on the fence on are still available. Fortunately I was itchy with the trigger finger and claimed a lot, but dang, I'd take the whole collection if I could afford it.