• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

Just now, BoogieWoogie said:

I'm pretty thirsty but last time I left the thread I missed my shot at a nice freebie.

Do I want to risk that again just to consume life-sustaining fluids? hm

At this point I have an IV drip and peeing in a bottle.. still haven't managed to get in one take.. 

not even sure what these are, he didn't have them even listed tried to research best I can. I do know the first few issues I looked at had some scantily clad women in them :blush:

6 minutes ago, BoogieWoogie said:

Where do you live where you have more than one option for broadband?!

City of Fort Collins recently started their broadband fiber network.  Plan on switching over, as they're advertising Gigabit bandwidth, as opposed to the <100 or so I currently get via Comcast.  Still under contract for another 8 months or so, tho.

Just now, SargenticusV said:

City of Fort Collins recently started their broadband fiber network.  Plan on switching over, as they're advertising Gigabit bandwidth, as opposed to the <100 or so I currently get via Comcast.  Still under contract for another 8 months or so, tho.

That's awesome. AFAIK ISPs fight against towns creating their own infrastructure pretty hard which is crappy but very America. No such luck here in Austin

Power Comics #2 1977

Featuring 1st App.Cobalt Blue and Mask by Gustovich/Oversized.

SOLD to @Morganmi :applause:

img481.jpg

img453.jpg

Edited by Azkaban

Phoenix: The Untold Story #1 1984

Original ending to Uncanny X-Men #137 

SOLD to @BoogieWoogie :applause:

img460.jpg

img461.jpg

Edited by Azkaban