• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DON'S COLLECTION GOING UP FOR SALE, YEAR ONE. RECAP ON PAGE 688.
23 23

13,783 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Madame Xanadu #1 1981

NOTE: Joker cameos in two panels, one on page 17, and the other on page 22 where he shouts "Get it on!" (Englehart and Rogers collaborated on Detective Comics two years earlier).
NOTE: Includes a 2-page poster at center on glossy paper of Madame Xanadu by Michael W. Kaluta.

$4.00

img766.jpg

img767.jpg

take

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

:takeit:

Nice buy. Like I said earlier, and I try not to say this often, but that book is really undergraded as is IMO. I would love to see the graders notes on it. Plus being unpressed should mean a lot of potential.  

Congrats on a great pick up!! :applause:

Just now, SkOw said:

Nice buy. Like I said earlier, and I try not to say this often, but that book is really undergraded as is IMO. I would love to see the graders notes on it. Plus being unpressed should mean a lot of potential.  

I agree. Which is another reason I just could not pass this up.:cloud9:

That and it was also the first take I managed to get in directly! :banana:

P.S.

Thank you for your Man Thing! :foryou:

4 minutes ago, SkOw said:

hang on, I think I have the grader notes

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I agree. Which is another reason I just could not pass this up.:cloud9:

That and it was also the first take I managed to get in directly! :banana:

P.S.

Thank you for your Man Thing! :foryou:

lol  I’m glad my first time was with you.

You are very welcome but don’t get too mushy on me. I only did it to try to keep you around so I could continue giving you a lesson on how to buy comics. :baiting:

In all seriousness I love reading your posts on the boards and enjoy the book, it’s a great cover! (thumbsu

7 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Graders Notes: light spine stress lines to cover, very light creasing to cover

2 minutes ago, SkOw said:

:popcorn:

if it doesn't come back at least a 9.4 I would be shocked 

Edited by Azkaban

Just now, Azkaban said:

Graders Notes: light spine stress lines to cover, very light creasing to cover

Now I would love to see it in hand. @onlyweaknesskryptonite I really think if you get it pressed by a professional like Joey at CFP (he’s on the boards too) you are looking at a 9.4. And a NICE 9.4.  I wouldn’t go higher than that due to the tics.