• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPS Shipping

3 posts in this topic

I have used UPS return shipping For multiple items a month x 2 years and have had them held at UPS so I can pickup / sign instead of them continually moving it around or having to pre sign and leave it unattended on porch.

Last 3 packages over last week I was unable to hold at store or distribution center. UPS told me shipper restriction only allows delivery At one address , and could not be held for pickup.

A CGC response told me no re routes and no policy changed that would account for me not being able to hold for pickup recently.

i bring here to hopefully get resolution To change this and to see if others have same problem.  The goal is to deliver , as is , to correct person but having it like this were I can’t hold it they continually try to deliver it increasing chance of damage/theft.  The next option is to pre sign and have it sit on my porch till home in Buffalo ,NY winter weather .  

The package is tracked at all times and I still have to sign for it , plus I paid for UPS shipping like I wanted so I don’t understand the restriction

thanks

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  We did change our shipping policies a couple of years ago for security reasons.  Changes cannot be made to an order once it has shipped out, this includes re-routing a package to a different location.   If you would like your order to be sent to a UPS pickup facility, you would need to provide that address as your return shipping address on the order form.  We can update the shipping info on any invoice still here in the office so if you have an order currently in house and would like that address updated, you can email us with the invoice numbers and the new address and we can make that change for you while the order is still here.  You can email us at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thanks!