• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE GUY starring Ryan Reynolds (2020)

33 posts in this topic

Umm... found a stream last night.   Summer viewing of 2021 movies... 

1 - Jungle Cruise 

2 - Quiet Place 2

3 - The Suicide Squad

4 - Free Guy 

5 - Black Widow

6 - The Fast and the Furious 

Free Guy was good.  Don't get me wrong.  I liked it.  I just thought that some of the others were slightly better and Jungle Cruise easily maintains the number one spot. 

On 8/30/2021 at 6:53 AM, Scam Likely said:

I haven't been to the movies in a while, I may go see this today before heavy rains from Ida reaches us tonight. This will probably look pretty good on the big screen. Might turn this into a double feature by adding Candyman. 

To think how very far the 'Van Wilder' guy has come to now be a movie and marketing powerhouse that owns a liquor production (Aviation American Gin) and a phone services company (Mint Mobile). Along with co-ownership of the Welsh football club Wrexham AFC.

No wonder why studios are falling over themselves to work with him now.

Good Lord! And hundreds of millions alone from the sale of the liquor company.

Ryan Reynolds' Aviation Gin sold to Diageo for up to $610 million

Actor Ryan Reynolds has scored another hit with the sale his Aviation Gin to Diageo for as much as $610 million. 

Diageo said on Monday the deal includes an initial payment of $335 million, with a further payout of up to $275 million based on sales of the product over a 10-year period. Aviation Gin is owned by Davos Brands and Reynolds, who Diageo said will maintain "an ongoing ownership interest." The gin will join Diageo's lineup of gin brands including Tanqueray, as well as other spirits such as Smirnoff vodka and Johnnie Walker Scotch whisky.

On 8/30/2021 at 8:17 AM, Juno Beach said:

it was fantastic. So much fun. 

Agreed, finally an original movie to watch in 2021. Went back and viewed 'Killing Eve' seasons 1-3 starring Jodie Comer as the main villainess. Multiple languages, accents, European fashion and soundtrack in a dark crime-comedy also starring Korean Sandra Oh.

On 8/30/2021 at 5:02 AM, Bosco685 said:

To think how very far the 'Van Wilder' guy has come to now be a movie and marketing powerhouse that owns a liquor production (Aviation American Gin) and a phone services company (Mint Mobile). Along with co-ownership of the Welsh football club Wrexham AFC.

No wonder why studios are falling over themselves to work with him now.

He Sold Aviation a few weeks ago. Look forward to seeing this movie. :)