• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flip through & Submit Your Best Offer!

13 posts in this topic

A new format for submitting your offers. Its called a flipbook and its sort of like an online catalogue. The only difference is you can submit your offer for each book right from the books pages! Check back often as I'll be adding new books on an ongoing basis. All offers will recieve a "declined", "accepted" or "pending further review" (which usually means I need some time to compare notes from what I need for each book). I'm also offering "Livehelp" for anyone with specific questions on the books themselves. Livehelp runs Mon-Fri between 9-5 and when its either set to offline or away, the messages much like the offers come directly to my blackberry. All requests will be answered by the next business day or sooner. Thanks for stopping-by and browsing!
status.php

That's pretty sweet. How's it built, if you don't mind me asking. Never seen anything quite like it. =)

Thanks DKB! I used Macromedia Flash MX to build the flipbook, and a few other tidbits to get the rest of the best offer concept together.

Very cool, and it works.

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback, and to COI for the order! thumbsup2.gif

The flipbooks been updated (cache flush may be necessary) and a new books been added to replace the book which sold. smile.gif

That is the coolest F'in thing i have ever seen!