• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Bongo Simpson's Family Extravangaza Complete sets, Long runs of all the titles!

8 posts in this topic

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Due to the weight and not knowing where these will go, postage will be determined after they sell. I will either go flat rate boxes or media mail on the bigger lots. I will let buyer's choose.

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.   

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

The Simpsons #1-150! (missing 3 issues #76,120,147) I must have missed them on the day they came out. Many, had bonuses like trading cards, posters ect. They are all intact as they were sold. Many also have alternate cool back covers as well. So many, classic covers!

The Simpsons Comics and Stories #1 poly bagged direct sale issue

Also, as a bonus, Bongo Free Comic Day issues 2005,2006 and 2008-2018 (missing 2007).

Again, these are all news stand fresh. I carefully went through the stacks and selected the best copies. Many, if graded would probably come back 9.8. The #1 is especially nice. I really can't find anything wrong with it.

A classic run that enjoyed a lot. Simpsons #150 was the last modern I bought.

$400 + postage for the set.

simpsons1.jpg

simpsons2.jpg

simpsons3.jpg

simpsons4.jpg

simpsons5.jpg

simpsons6.jpg

simpsons7.jpg

simpsons8.jpg

simpsons9.jpg

simpsons10.jpg

simpsons11.jpg